By completing the electronic acceptance process and clicking the acceptance button, you agree that you:
- Have the authority to, or are authorized to sign for and bind, the contracting party defined as a “customer” to the terms and conditions of this online User Agreement
- Have read, understand and agree on behalf of customer to be bound by this agreement. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with this agreement, you must not click the acceptance button; your registration process will be discontinued and you may not use the services.
By using the rusticbeam.com web site (“Site”) you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions of this user agreement (“User Agreement”). Rusticbeam.com reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement at any time. Any new features shall be subject to the most current User Agreement. Continued use of the Site after any such changes imply your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms listed below will result in the immediate termination of the Site account.
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
- Your login may only be used by one (1) person – a single login shared by multiple people shall not be permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. RUSTICBEAM.COM cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with the security requirements.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account, even when certain content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal activities.
- You must not, throughout your use of the Site, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including but not limited to copyright laws.
- Rusticbeam.com does not accept responsibility for any user who uses the Site for any purpose other than for which it is intended.
- Any recommendation from the application is based entirely on the way the Site is used by the user or users of the website and responsibility of any outcome lies solely with that user or users.
- Rusticbeam.com does not accept any responsibility for any decisions made based on the outcome or recommendation provided by the Site.
- Rusticbeam.com assumes no liability for forms, checklists, reports or recommendations provided to you. All reports and recommendations are provided without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect and completeness. Please use at your own risk.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You acknowledge and understand that Rusticbeam.com uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site or Rusticbeam.com.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Rusticbeam.com has no responsibility to you or any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms of Service and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Rusticbeam.com may suffer) of any such breach.
- Unless with explicit permission from Rusticbeam.com, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Rusticbeam.com employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
- Rusticbeam.com does not guarantee in any capacity that the service will meet your specific needs.
- Rusticbeam.com does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be definitively accurate or reliable at all times.
- Rusticbeam.com cannot guarantee that any errors in the site will be corrected at any time.
- You hereby understand and agree that Rusticbeam.com is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including (but not restricted to) damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles, by means of the use or the inability to use the service, unauthorized access to your data, or any other matter relating directly to the Service.
- Language. The English language version of this Agreement shall be the controlling version and is incorporated by reference into any translation of this Agreement. Any translation or other language version of this Agreement shall be provided for informational purposes only. Only the most current English version of this Agreement is binding. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any translation or other language version of this Agreement, the English-language version shall prevail.
Intellectual Property And Licenses
- Trademarks. The Site and the Company’s trade names, domain names and logos found on the Site are trademarks or service marks of Rusticbeam.com.
- No display or use of such marks may be made without the express written permission of Rusticbeam.com.
- All trademarks, trade names, logos, and service marks featured on this website are the property of the owners of said intellectual property. Rusticbeam.com disclaims any associations or endorsements that may be implied through the use of the trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks.
- Rusticbeam.com gives you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use software the provided to you by Rusticbeam.com as part of the services. This license is for sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Services as provided by Rusticbeam.com, in the manner permitted by these Terms of Service.
- You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Rusticbeam.com, in writing.
- Unless Rusticbeam.com has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Site. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Rusticbeam.com a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Site. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Rusticbeam.com to display, distribute and promote the Site.
- You agree that this license includes a right for Rusticbeam.com to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Rusticbeam.com has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.
- You understand that Rusticbeam.com, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Rusticbeam.com to take these actions.
- You confirm and warrant to Rusticbeam.com that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
Links to the Third Party Websites
- You agree that any dispute between the parties must be resolved under Arizona law and in a court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. You expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts to resolve any dispute, and you expressly agree not to contest that jurisdiction or venue. You also agree to accept service of process from such courts by certified or registered mail.
- All claims /dispute requests must be submitted via email to legal@Rusticbeam.com , Subject: Dispute Resolution. A “Rusticbeam.com CLAIM FORM” will be subsequently emailed to you. Please complete the claim form and email it to legal@Rusticbeam.com
- The failure of Rusticbeam.com to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the User Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The User Agreement outlines the entire agreement between you and Rusticbeam.com and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Rusticbeam.com including prior iterations of the User Agreement.
- Prospective customers are notified by this statement that your consent to this Agreement by clicking the electronic link indicating your agreement to be bound to these terms, meets the requirements of
- Section 101(c) (1) (C) (ii), the Consumer Consent Provision, of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN). You may print these Terms and Conditions, but they are subject to change by us. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective from the time they are placed on our web site, in the Terms and Conditions section of the site, or any other section where they may appear. You will not receive any other notice of a change in the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement outside of the posting of updates to the User Agreement displayed on our website. You are encouraged to read the User Agreement before submitting any bids or otherwise transacting on this site.
- FINAL EXPRESSION: This Agreement is intended by the parties as a final expression of their contract and as a complete and exclusive statement of the Terms and Conditions of sale. No course of prior dealings between the parties and no usage of the trade may supplement or explain any term used in this Agreement. Acceptance or acquiescence in a course of performance rendered under this Agreement may not be used to determine the meaning of this Agreement even though the accepting or acquiescing party has knowledge of the nature of the performance and opportunity for objection.
Rusticbeam.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rusticbeam.com, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
I UNDERSTAND AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS